It’s been one of those days. I am feeling grouchy, irritated and frustrated. If it would do any good, I could write a list of the 8,731 things bugging me today. But that won’t do me any good. So instead, I’ll share with you some of the things that I am especially grateful for today.
- My husband. He’s the best. Without fail, he can make me laugh when I’m in the nastiest of moods.
- My daughter. Seriously, this girl goes beyond adorable into a realm of complete awesomeness that shouldn’t be humanly possible.
- My parents. I am blessed to have parents who give and love so freely. They rock.
- My family. How cool is it that I have a brother who actually wants to hang out with me? And a sister-in-law that is more of a sister than the ‘in-law’ implies.
- My friends. I am blessed with friends who ‘get’ me. They respect me and encourage me in all aspects of my life.
- My church. It’s not without its faults, but its imperfections make it perfect for me.
- My job. First of all, I have a job. Second of all, it’s something I am good at. Third, it fills my cup.
- My house. It’s messy and disorganized, but it’s the most comfortable place in the world.
- My past. It helps me appreciate who I am and all I have today.
- Jesus. Enough said.
Feeling better already.